Alloys (16" or 17")

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Heya guys, does any one know where I can get some decent cheap alloys preferably with tyres included?

P.M. me if possible, thanks.

Joe

Halfords do oxymoron alloys if your looking to buy new, but then ebay have many good deals most of which include tyres.

its not worth it putting 17" on,

it effects the handling and the stopping and the acceleration. you will use more fuel and you will wear out the clutch and brakes quicker and you may even damage the gearbox.

17" may look great, but i promise if you drop it by 50mm and chuck on some 14" rims with some good tyres, you will be too busy having fun with your car performing like a gokart to care how it looks

its not worth it putting 17" on,

it effects the handling and the stopping and the acceleration. you will use more fuel and you will wear out the clutch and brakes quicker and you may even damage the gearbox.

17" may look great, but i promise if you drop it by 50mm and chuck on some 14" rims with some good tyres, you will be too busy having fun with your car performing like a gokart to care how it looks

agreed!

alright cheers lads, im looking towards those pistonhead ones right this minute, 17"'s are out the door now !

Back