Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Front and Back Doorcards and Seats for sale, all in good condition:

520803491a7587965319l.jpg

520803491a7690937241l.jpg

520803491a7694932396l.jpg

i would have had the door cards if they wernt cut for speakers, but may still have them dependant on price?

They're not cut i think just have 4 holes for screws for speakers, will check tomorrow.

Speaker holes look like this : Photo018.jpg
There's not really a lot of point in just selling the front ones as the rears wont be worth anything on their own.
£30?

they dont really look to hacked up to be honest, but £30 is a little much as i only really need the drivers door one

thats a standard square hole lol you can get the grills that fit in...

yes i no u can, mine have the grilles in and i want to keep the standard look, ani dont want it to look likes it been attacked with a chisel, (which it doesnt)thats why i asked for a pic,

I should think the postage alone would be 15 quid.
I paid £30 collected for the 4 door cards a few weeks ago.

mate would you take fourty for front and rear seats can collect myself please reply quickly in desprate need of k10 interior cheers

If you wanna sell them before hand then its fine by me as i understand about clutter etc...so if he is wanting them before end of october then let him have them :)

What size speakers did you have in the doors mate as im going to put speakers in the door cards anyway so if i can get some the same size it would be easier lol?

anything left, am very interested in the seats and door crds if there still there? :)

Cheers

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back